Also called solar shades, this style has made the transition from commercial to residential.
- Reduce the heat and glare, but maintain the view.
- Available in open factors from 1%-14%
- Sleek and minimal shade housings available.
The most popular product on the market; and the most versatile. Fabrics come in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and textures.
- Opacity options: sheer, light-filtering and room-darkening.
- Manual and motorized lift systems available.
This shade uses a concealed cord system to achieve soft folds when stacked in the open position. Solid or patterned lightweight fabrics are perfect for this style.
- Add edge trims or banding for a custom look.
- Mount above a window frame to create visual height.
Natural Woven Shades
Made from sustainable materials like wood, bamboo, reeds, and grasses.
- Horizontal style available for covering large windows.
- Cordless vertical option is perfect for sliding glass doors.
- Add texture and interest without using traditional fabrics.
This design traps a pocket of air within the fabric, providing a barrier that can significantly reduce energy costs.
- Sheer, light-filtering, and blackout fabric options available.
- Great for large windows and sliding doors.
- Available in horizontal and vertical orientations.